|Standard plasmid injection in B6D2F1||
|Standard plasmid injection in C57Bl/6J||
|Plasmid DNA digestion and purification||
- Fill out a service request form and send to email@example.com.
- Please send a copy of your IACUC approved protocol and your IBC (Institutional Biosafety Committee) registration information.
- Submit a map of the construct, the method of extraction and a picture of the purified fragment.
- Provide four 25 μl aliquots at 0.5 ng/μl and 1 ng/μl concentration. Please label the tubes clearly and legibly.
- Purchase egg donors and recipient females (week 1)
- Mate superovulated donors with stud males (week 2)
- Mate pseudopregnant foster mothers mated with vasectomized males
- Harvest eggs for injection
- Inject constructs into pronucleus of zygotes
- Transfer successfully injected eggs (week 3)
- Wean, ear tag and take tail biopsy from resulting offspring (week 8)
- Transfer tail biopsies and transgenic founders to the client (week 9)
Service Guaranties with Standard Injection
- A minimum of 300 eggs will be injected.
- A minimum of 30 offspring will be produced.