Gene targeting: es cell electroporation
- Fill out a service request form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send a copy of your IACUC approved protocol and your IBC registration information.
- Provide a minimum of 50 μg of linearized DNA construct.
- Electroporate the DNA into ES cells
- Perform drug-selection
- Pick drug-resistant colonies
- Freeze master plates and replicas for genotyping
- Expand and freeze up to six ES cell positive clones
A minimum of 2 x 96 colonies will be picked. However the TMF cannot guarantee the successful isolation of targeted ES cell clones.